Ely Tri Club always welcomes new members whatever your level.
Annual membership fees are £35.00 per year and give access to
- Regular coached swim and run training sessions
- Club rides for distance and speed
- Open water swim sessions in the summer
- Winter training
- Specific Triathlon skills training
**Swim, Turbo and S&C sessions are an additional £4.00 or £5.00 per session.
Please also note the following:
- On submitting this email you will receive another email that requires action. You will need to complete the GoCardless information so we can charge your membership and any session fees. Until this is completed, you are not a member and not covered under any club or BTF insurances.
- Emergency Services personnel who work for the East of England Ambulance Service, Cambridgeshire Constabulary or Cambridgeshire Fire & Rescue receive free membership to the club.
If you have any questions contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org